If you follow us on Instagram you are probably well aware of how much we LOVE a #SmoothieBowl on Sunday mornings! Full of delicious, creamy, cold, fresh and crunchy goodness, this simple breakfast is prepared in minutes and tastes super amazing! And don't let the look of it fool you, these bowls are surprisingly filling and will provide you with enough energy to power through the day with full steam ahead.
We'll show you how easy it is to create this delicious Chia Berry Smoothie Bowl below. So what are you waiting for... go get blending!
- 1 Cup Frozen Berries
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1/4 Cup Dried Fruit (dates/cranberries)
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 3-4 Ice Cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon Almonds
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Coconut Chips
- Fresh Blueberries
1. Place the berries, banana, coconut milk, ice and 1 tablespoon of the chia seeds into a blender. Mix until thick and creamy. and resembles the texture of ice-cream.
2. Pour the smoothie mixture into a shallow bowl.
3. Top your smoothie bowl with remaining ingredients.
Do you have a favourite Smoothie Bowl you like to create? We would love if you shared your recipes with us using the comments below!